Saturday, January 1, 2011

Changes.

My lovely sis, Nikki Eidson, designed this blog for me. She did a fabulous job with it!



But, why did I want one is probably the burning question on your mind right now, I suppose...


Well, I figured this year was going to be full of changes and transitions, as well as many memories and events that all needed a place to be recorded.

Here are a few of the things I am most excited about:

  • Graduation (June 3, 2011)
  • Discerning which college I will attend in the fall: UNT or UGA
  • Summer 2011
  • Preparing for college
  • Starting my first college semester in the fall
While I am aware that most of that stuff pertains to school, there are a lot of other things I am looking forward to as well.

Such as:

  • Spending time with my friends and family
  • Possibly seeing my lovely friends in SC
  • Getting my hair cut short
  • Momma being a nurse (even though she is NOT allowed to practice on me ;) )
  • Seeing Will finish his freshman year
Among all of the above listed, I am super excited to see what each day will have waiting for me and those around me.

Hopefully, this did not bore you to tears. I just wanted to make a little post on my new, nifty blog. :)

-JJ

1 comment: