Monday, January 3, 2011

Scents.

Today, Will and I had to run a few errands. He needed some jeans altered, so we went and took care of that. After we left the alteration place, I asked Will if he would mind going to Bath and Body Works. Being the loving brother that he is, Will agreed to go with me, stating, "I would do it for my sister." <3

While we were there, Will approached me with a pair of cute socks asking if I would purchase them for him. If you know Will at all, it should come as no surprise to you that he has worn the socks posted below all afternoon.


After Will and I took our super cute sock pictures, Will discovered this bad boy:



And to think that the plug has been in there since after Thanksgiving.... sheesh.

But, I have to confess that I indulged a little. Since the last time that I have been in there, Bath and Body Works has received some new scents. They smell DIVINE! Here is a sneak peak at the ones I got. :)



I am a sucker for heavenly smells. haha.

All in all, today has been nice. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I got with my little koala bear.

-JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment